In case you missed them, here are five updates Twitter has made that have nothing to do with the blue checkmark.
- #hashtags may no longer be clickable. (9to5)
- A new feature may allow you to turn off mentions for your username. (Blog)
- New Audio Chats within Twitter Communities may enable users to engage even more. (Tweet)
- Video Creators on Twitter may make 10 percent more than on YouTube. (Forbes)
- “Link Spotlight” is live and offers a link button with 7 Different CTAs. (Check)
Does your company need a strategy team that keeps you current? Contact Theresa Collington firstname.lastname@example.org.