Digital Strategist Account Director
An experienced data-centric Account Director to inspire, grow and elevate our digital practice. Lead account teams working with some of Florida’s largest and fastest growing organizations. Ensure collected data and results are converted into insights and strategies. The position is located in our Tampa office and requires someone willing to work in a fast-paced environment while advising clients on sophisticated communications challenges. Requires comprehensive knowledge of digital display platforms, emerging technologies, strategy development, managing senior client relationships and national/international plan execution.
- Minimum 10 years of experience
- Must have held a position as an account manager within a well-respected public affairs firm or a leadership role in a non-profit or government agency working with multiple key clients
- Passion for data analytics, performance-based track record
- Strategic, creative thinking and campaign execution
- Strong knowledge of digital content and social media landscape
- Drive innovative solutions and maximize ROI
- Develops client insights, reporting, and analysis
- Must be ambitious, self-motivated, entrepreneurial and collaborative
- Business development experience, identify additional opportunities.
- Able to work with multiple clients and projects
- Excellent writing and verbal skills
- Strong people, relationship-building and project management skills
- Knowledge of and commitment to Florida
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, public policy, political science, economics, mathematics, or finance from a top university
- Master’s degree preferred
Qualitative and quantitative data, BI tools
SEO / SEM / SMM / PPC: Google Analytics, Adobe Marketing Cloud Analytics/Omniture, Webtrends, Coremetrics, Google DFA, HubSpot, DoubleClick, AdWords, Adobe SiteCatalyst, Majestic, Moz,
Marketing: Marketo, Pardot, Salesforce, Cision.
Multimedia: After Effects, Audition, LogicPro, Premiere, Avid Systems, Final Cut, DaVinci. Graphics: 3D Studio Max, Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, Lightroom, InDesign), CorelDRAW.
Web : PHP, MySql, HTML, CSS, Java, JS, Ajax.
Framework: WordPress, Drupal
Send resume and three campaign samples to email@example.com.
Research Associate (Tampa Bay)
Tucker/Hall is seeking a Research Associate for its Tampa Bay area office. This position is available to graduates who have less than two years of experience. The position gives fresh grads a chance to work inside a public relations/public affairs firm for 90-120 days working 20-40 hours a week.
Research Associates participate in firm activities and are involved in client work on a daily basis. They also help with the firm’s own marketing efforts.
The intent of the program is to provide an opportunity to gain experience and industry skills that will allow talented individuals to pursue a career in public relations or public affairs. At the end of their time with the firm, we typically assist with contacts and career planning to help Research Associates succeed in their next career step.
Research Associates are responsible for quite a bit of research. However, they also engage in media relations, planning, events, analysis and other activities. While at the firm Research Associates work with a number of the firm’s clients and are exposed to a range of client industries.
- Bachelor’s degree in communications, journalism, economics, political science, public policy, international relations, Latin American studies or history from a well-respected university.
- At least one internship in public relations or public affairs.
- Excellent writing skills in English.
- Spanish fluency a plus.
- Research and analytical skills.
- Knowledge of and passion for Florida.
We hire smart, energetic, optimistic self-starters who have high ambitions for their careers. Research Associates must enjoy a fast-changing environment and must work well under pressure.
Send resume and relevant work to firstname.lastname@example.org