Account Executive – Tucker/Hall Inc. (Tampa)
A public relations professional is needed to support account teams working with some of Florida’s largest and fastest growing companies. The job requires someone willing to work in a fast-paced environment while collaborating with Account Managers on sophisticated communications challenges. Position requires research, analysis, relationship building and national/international media relations.
- Minimum 2-4 years of public affairs / public relations experience in Tampa Bay.
- Bachelor’s degree in political science, public policy, economics, communications, or law from a top university
- Must have held a similar position in a consulting firm or corporation
- Able to work with multiple clients and projects
- Must be ambitious, self-motivated and entrepreneurial
- Performance-based track record
- Strategic and creative thinking
- Excellent writing skills
- Knowledge of digital content and social media landscape
- Experience and relationships with policymakers and executives in Tampa Bay and around Florida
- Strong people and relationship-building skills
- Knowledge of and commitment to Florida
Tucker/Hall is one of Florida’s leading public relations firms with offices and employees in Tampa, Saint Petersburg, Orlando and Jacksonville. We work with Fortune 500 corporations, large government agencies, nonprofits, and other growing organizations.
If you want to be part of an excellent team of professionals while working on exciting and intellectually challenging client projects, Tucker/Hall is the place for you.
We offer career advancement opportunities, training, competitive salary and benefits and flextime. For more information, please check out our website at www.tuckerhall.com.
Send resume and three work samples to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Research Associate (Tampa Bay)
Tucker/Hall is seeking a Research Associate for its Tampa Bay area office. This position is available to graduates who have less than two years of experience. The position gives fresh grads a chance to work inside a public relations/public affairs firm for 90-120 days working 20-40 hours a week.
Research Associates participate in firm activities and are involved in client work on a daily basis. They also help with the firm’s own marketing efforts.
The intent of the program is to provide an opportunity to gain experience and industry skills that will allow talented individuals to pursue a career in public relations or public affairs. At the end of their time with the firm, we typically assist with contacts and career planning to help Research Associates succeed in their next career step.
Research Associates are responsible for quite a bit of research. However, they also engage in media relations, planning, events, analysis and other activities. While at the firm Research Associates work with a number of the firm’s clients and are exposed to a range of client industries.
- Bachelor’s degree in communications, journalism, economics, political science, public policy, international relations, Latin American studies or history from a well-respected university.
- At least one internship in public relations or public affairs.
- Excellent writing skills in English.
- Spanish fluency a plus.
- Research and analytical skills.
- Knowledge of and passion for Florida.
We hire smart, energetic, optimistic self-starters who have high ambitions for their careers. Research Associates must enjoy a fast-changing environment and must work well under pressure.
Send resume and relevant work to email@example.com