TUCKER/HALL HAS EXPERIENCE DEVELOPING CAMPAIGNS TO HELP EDUCATE AND BUILD CONSENSUS ON ISSUES OF IMPORTANCE TO CORPORATIONS AND OTHER ORGANIZATIONS.
By applying research, creativity, traditional media approaches and community relations strategies, our senior consultants are able to define and manage an issue to a successful outcome.
Tucker/Hall is the top public affairs management team for Floridian corporations and non-governmental organizations. We create high-impact strategies to bolster your company’s public image, working with you to proactively tie private and public interests together while protecting your brand from miscommunication.
Corporations and other organizations frequently need help bridging the gap between public- and private-sector interests. Tucker/Hall has a proven track record of using elite research, media relations, and public involvement strategies to help our clients deal with regulatory agencies, elected officials, government policy-makers and concerned interest groups.
When controversial public issues arise, groups inevitably form to advocate for their preferred outcome. Issues can include infrastructure improvements, new highways and roads, and major commercial or residential development plans. If you find your organization in the middle of one of these public debates, you need a plan to ensure the public understands what you’re doing and why.
To understand your consumers, it is essential to utilize multimodal critical analyses on your market research. Tucker/Hall has a long track record of thorough, useful research. Our research methodologies are diverse; we tailor the information-gathering mechanism to your specific question, fully aware that critical decisions will be made based on our findings.
Tucker/Hall provides research-driven communications plans around national issues and develops public involvement and media strategies to engage your key audiences. Our customized and targeted campaigns, with custom digital content, can ensure you effectively communicate your messages. We can also help you identify and work with industry influencers to share and amplify your messages.
Bridging the gap between public and private interest can put a heavy burden on a company or organization. Competing agendas, political issues, and other factors can create conflict and misunderstandings that can harm your business. The best way to address public issues is to develop and execute a well-strategized public relations and communications plan.
“If you aim at nothing, you’ll hit it every time”
This famous quote demonstrates the importance of an informed approach to communications efforts; if you cannot target your campaigns, your results will be expensive and ineffective. Worse, your own preconceptions will never be challenged, and you will not be able to take advantage of changes in the marketplace until it’s too late. Tucker/Hall has extensive research talent and resources which have helped companies of all industries and sizes to build deep insights about their markets and customers.
Tucker/Hall’s philosophy when it comes to research methodology is “multimodal” – a 360° approach that combines the benefits of complementary methods, provides insights that no single technique can provide, and ensures that the shortcomings of any single method do not bias our findings.
These are a sample of the many tools that we frequently apply for market research applications:
- Structured interviews – structured interviews with senior executives in target markets can identify what drives current trends in behavior and decision-making.
- Internal research – meetings, focus groups and interviews with company founders and top management can help identify and confirm company vision, values and goals, and define internal messaging and corporate culture.
- Media / communications audits – evaluation of existing communications materials, publications and marketing assets can measure their effectiveness, lessons learned, and brand consistency.
- Ethnography and guerilla research – evaluating trade show marketing and activities, competitor events, customer interceptions, and mystery shopper research of competitors can be very valuable for refining market differentiation and market advantage strategies).
- Influencer lists – building contact lists of individuals with high influence, visibility and large networks in your target markets.
- Market research – spending trends, market share, national and international spending. This will be based upon government and industry data, employment and spending trends, and possibly by leveraging third-party consumer purchasing / behavior databases.
- Customer surveys – structured survey systems can be implemented to measure customer loyalty and satisfaction, market trends, opportunities and threats, and ideas for new products and services. Survey systems can be built to measure trends (quarterly, annual) across all of your markets, and to benchmark performance of specific markets and establishments against trends.
- Competitive landscape – relative strengths and weaknesses of competing firms and solutions from the perspective of customers. This will be developed by analyzing competitor websites, advertisements and media and evaluation of market publications, trade journals, and other materials to determine their strategies, messages, strengths and weaknesses.
- Meta-analysis – published literature research, and combined insights from existing market studies and reports from Federal and private research sources. We have worked with numerous industry research institutes and market research repositories, and have access to large-scale research insights which can be combined and integrated for specific insights regarding customer behavior, competitors, technology trends, and opportunities.
- Strategy and message testing – internet panels or surveys testing A:B alternatives or reactions to messages and visuals can provide statistically valid, solid confirmation of tactics and test against unexpected consumer reactions. This method is frequently applied for refining tactics and strategies.
- Economic and demographic studies – profile your customers and markets combining private and public data.